Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Messy Desk and a new project

This is what my desk looks like at the moment. I dug out the embroidery thread I had on hand to start a few new projects. One of which is in the picture below. I found the link to the pattern, ages ago on Elsie's blog http://www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/. It was a free pattern on flickr (sorry can't get link to work for me). I have had this white sweatshirt forever, the zipper is broke, the cuffs are all messed up BUT I love that sweatshirt. So, I decided to give it some work lol I'm going to embroider the design on the back and then use embroidery thread to fix the cuffs.


I also have a t-shirt that got stained when #1 daughter dyed her hair. I drew my own design on that and will also do some embroidery on it. So, hopefully soon I will have finished photos to share.
That is if I can ever finish the baby shower invites lol (they are amongst the mess on the desk).

No comments: