Friday, March 12, 2010

Finished Art Journal pages

Took me a few days to get them finished but I did it :) And I am very happy with the result. I'm trying to work more out of my comfort zone and try new things. Can't say techniques cause well I am just sitting there and playing with paint and images and stamps.
 See those little birdies at the top right :) Those are part of another set of pages I have started working on. Seems I do more work in my art journal lately than anything else. I still have a card to make for next weeks Stamp Club meeting :) My cousin says I always wait till the last minute but I always come up with something creative. We will see lol
 a close up of the heart I made with the molding paste. I like that I tried something and it came out right :)
Well I am off to enjoy some much needed peace and quiet, only the oldest and I are home and I am thinking of getting us a movie to watch.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)
***edited to add new pages***
 Figured my art journal needed a front page :) The polka-dot paper is a piece of an envelope that the oldest got in the mail today.
 2 pages I did today. I have so many odds and ends of stickers, die cuts and such from scrapbooking that I am going to encorporate them in here when I can.

If you open the door it says Home Sweet Home :)
Ok, it is now after 1 am  and I should be sleeping but just can't seem to get myself into my bed lol

No comments: