Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WOYWW... I'm back :)

This is the left side of my room. It looks a bit different now but this is the pic I took when I first started setting everything up. I still have stuff to put away lol but this will be how it looks for a while.
 This is my desk area at the beginning :) The picture boxes are now under the desk.
 The finished (well almost) desk area. I am slowly getting things organized and set up. I really haven't been working on too much lately, just playing around in my art journals.
I did make this card for my Bestie :) Tried some new things on it and I am very happy with the results.
Now that we are all moved in and pretty much settled I have set some goals for my crafting space lol I NEED to get my pictures and memorabilia organized and get back to working on my scrapbooks. That and I have a bunch of started projects that aren't finished so I want to get those organized and finished.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to Miss Julia's Blog to have a peek at everyone elses desks :)

14 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love the card, gorgeous colour :-) I love art journals - not that I'm good at them, but it's great to just be able to play and try different things
Anne xx

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks for sharing a peek at all that's going on in your great space

Unknown said...

That card is lovely and your space is looking good!

Cath Wilson said...

I NEED one of those inkpad carousels. Cool. Love the card you made - it's all looking pretty good to me.

Sue said...

Hi
great craft space piccies,lots goodies tucked away, fabby card, have great day, sue,x

Helen said...

Glad you're settling in, and hope you get your craft space "just so" soon.

Sheila said...

Lots and lots of stuff to get your creative juices flowing!
I love your card.

chrissy xx said...

Wow! With all that re-arranging it's a wonder you had time to make such a lovely card! Good job it is for your bestest friend.
Chrissyxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

New spaces are always good. And look at how organized you are already.

Goals are great. I bet you will be able to keep them with this new space. Lovely card, too. Happy WOYWW.

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome back Kerry - glad you've survived the stresses! As bad untidy as my space gets, I can't start or settle if things need properly sorting; things should be in place so you know where they should go! Keep going, it's looking FAB!

PaperArtsy said...

Wow its coming together well, amazing how much crafting stuff we all accumulate isn't it! Leandra

donnalouiserodgers said...

first photo?

love the wall colour -

all that goodness you have given me to look at and I notice the wall-

i should be taken out and shot...

Sid said...

Loads of fab stuff and storage !!

Chrissie said...

My goodness you have a lot of stuff, love the desk too!
Chrissie