Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Well, here I am posting a wee bit early, but I'm here for yet another WOYWW. Have to work but didn't want to miss out. Pretty clean desk due to my work schedule picking up and not having much time to do anything but sleep and see my son for a little while each day.
I have gotten patterned and solid papers glued onto those little mini books but that is about it :( I hope to share the finished project soon.
Miss Julia, in answer to your question, I used old magazines when I am using my glue stick to catch the messies lol if I happen to go off to the side I'm not searching for something to clean up, I just flip the page and start anew :)
I hope to have a chance to look around later. Hope you ladies have a good day :))

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Your desk looks ready to DO something on!

Happy WOYWW.

Hugs, Sarn #57

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry! I saw your name and had to come and look at your blog as my sister's name is Kerry too! My sister is an artist and sculptor, must be something in the name as it seems to be one for very talented people :-). Hope you have a wonderful week and don't work too hard and have a chance to catch up more with your son and crafting. Love to see your mini books when they are finished. Happy WOYWW.
Janene #16

Julie Lee said...

I think this is my first visit to you, as I haven't been blogging long. Love the graphics on your blog and your desk looks busy! Have a great, creative day! Love Julie Ann #55 xx

ria gall said...

Hi Kerry
I have enjoyed poking around your desk today you have some nice crafty bits for us to look at.
Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
Ria #42

The Taming of the Glue said...

I do love your spotty teapot! That's a great tip using old mags for gluing. Hugs. Pam#26