Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My new baby


She isn't pretty but to me she is the best :) The cabinet is in super shape too :). Now if I can just figure out how to follow a pattern I will be all set lol I know how to sew curtains, blankets, pillows and well that is about it. I have a pattern that I picked up at the thrift store for a sundress and well I want to make it, I just don't know how :( Guess, I should have paid attention in Home Ec class lol
I am in the process of trying to organize some of my craft stuff to make room for the new baby haha Man, I have ALOT of stuff and it seems that no matter how much I go through, weed out and throw away, I still have ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to organizing (someones got to do it lol)

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah..it's not till you have to squash in something new tha tyou realise how much stuff you've got, huh! Whatever you do, don't add up what it might be worth - very bad for your heart! Love your new machine, unusual to find them in such god nick. Have huge mega successful sewing fun!