Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sensory Overload

With being a SAHM I have alot of time on my hands. Sometimes it is a good thing, others not so good. I spend my mornings surfing the web and well I see soooo much and my brain is on overload lately because I have so many ideas rolling around in my head. The picture below are sewing patterns (obviously haha) that I want to use. Problem-- I have never followed a pattern before. Well I did in HS but that was many moons ago and I have forgotten how. I really want to make the dresses for Springtime (if it ever gets here) and the other ones are just so cute I want to make them for the grand baby :)
 I made this for my sister to use in her office :) Stamps are SU and I made the push pins with odds and ends I had on my desk.
 I have belonged to the same online scrapbooking loop for about 11 years (love those ladies) and decided to issue a page a day challenge for February. This is my first page. I am bound and determined to get caught up on Our Christmas album.
 A thank you card for a sweet lady that sent us a care package from La. Needed my cajun cooking fix lol
 My newest project will be to fix these drapes and hang them. They were given to me by my landlady but I don't have drapery hooks and well they just wouldn't have fit on the windows anyway. We have 4 windows and there are only 5 panels. So, I sat down last night and took out all the darts. Next I will add maybe some ribbon or ricrac to spruce them up a little.
Off to make more coffee, today will be a long day for me, and I need all the caffeine I can get haha
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: