Wednesday, February 03, 2010

randomness...

For a few years now I have wanted to be able to bind my own books. It just seems that I would have way more possibilities and adventures if I could. Well, being a single mom, I kind of have to watch my pennies and where they go. So, instead of just buying a machine and figuring out how to cover the cost, I am going to save up for one. And the kicker is right now Zutter is having a special 2010 Kickoff Special, sweet, sweet deal.
Also, I have wanted an instant camera for probably the same few years. Even asked my oldest daughter for one for Christmas. She got me a crockpot instead :) I was tweeting earlier and one of the people I follow had RT a post from https://twitter.com/creaturecomfort for a Fujifilm Instax Mini on her Creature Comforts blog. Not one to pass up a giveaway, yup I entered. I have seen so many amazing projects made with instant pictures and since Polaroids are pretty much obsolete, I like the Fujifilm Instax.
Also in my world right now LOL I picked happiness as my One Little Word for 2010. Today my youngest daughter and I went up to Family Dollar to pick up a few things and I found a plaque with the Chinese symbol for happiness. Yes, it came home with me and is hanging above my desk. I will try to post a picture tomorrow.
I am off to take care of mundane household chores lol and then try to get to work on my latest sewing project. No, not trying to figure out how to read a pattern haha, the drapes that are being made into curtains.

No comments: